CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday 1 August 2009

FAB- Wedding Albums Collection 2 &3

Here is the FAB- wedding albums offered by T Lohse Photography. This is the album that is offered with Collection 2& 3 of my wedding packages.

This album is an amazing quality and is honestly just gorgeous. (if you can say that about an album)
I create layouts that help to tell the story of your day- but also to display the stunning pictures we capture- I like to think this is where we find of mix of Photojournalism (that everyone loves) and fashion style portraiture (which gets my heart a beating).
This book lays flat- and looks super cool!
Anyways enough bragging- here are some pics.....
More pics to come soon
Pictures by Jim Bernard (my dad) Thanks DAD for getting some shots of this sense they will not ship it to me in England!

1 comments:

Dori said...

I wish that you'd been around when Tim and I got married. These also look amazing!